WARSAW, Ind., Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ARx, an industry-leading provider of revenue cycle management solutions for healthcare facilities, is partnering with 212 Media Studios to develop a forward-thinking marketing plan that will increase brand awareness and expand its client base. The partnership enables ARx to demonstrate its industry expertise and engage customers through cutting-edge inbound marketing tactics.
- Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady 'plan low-key anniversary'
- Tom Holland wears thong underneath Spider-Man suit
- Eddie Murphy reveals secret piano talent
- Elizabeth Olsen loved wearing a pregnant belly
- Man shot while driving on Dan Ryan expressway with woman, child in car, police say
- Sanctuary Wealth's Growth Trend Continues With Addition of Tenet Wealth Partners based in Illinois
- Panthers set to visit 'Ice Castle'
- NFI subsidiary ARBOC launches its first fully accessible, battery-electric low-floor bus; the zero-emission Equess CHARGE™
- Failed Indiana bill to decriminalize marijuana re-crafted to stop some prosecutions
- Todd Kotterman
- Kay M. Brash
- Argos High School boys soccer team receives state championship rings
- Howard Rentschler
- Rochester High School clinches share of conference title with win over Peru, 51-48
- Dale E. Bradway
- Teen pleads guilty in school shooting plot
- US Sen. Mike Braun visits Rochester, discusses COVID-19
- Kay Brash