Demonstrators gathered in Washington, DC, for the second Women's March of the year. Attendees came together to protest President Donald Trump's nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court and urge women to vote in the upcoming election. CNN's Suzanne Malveaux reports.
- Indiana won't take step back in COVID-19 reopening, but masks are crucial, governor says
- For J.J. Watt, goal — however unlikely — remains the same: ‘Bring a championship to the city of Houston’
- For Randall Cobb, facing Packers — and uncertain future — must be taken ‘day by day’
- 1. TURNOVER TROUBLES
- 2. BOUNCING BACK
- 3. HE'S BAAAACK?
- James Bond bosses dowsed an Italian street in $60k worth of Coca-Cola for a stunt
- Graham Mertz's stunning debut no surprise to Badgers teammates