Republican Senator Ted Cruz walked back his comments calling January 6th a "terrorist attack" after receiving slack from Trump World and one of it's leading figures... Fox News Host Tucker Carlson. In the latest episode of The Point, CNN's Chris Cillizza discusses why Cruz is changing course on his messaging in order to keep his future political aspirations alive within the Trump base.
- Neve Campbell explains decision to talk about adoption with three-year-old son 'from the beginning'
- Bindi Irwin reveals surprising meaning behind her name
- Today in History
- ‘Moon Knight’: Oscar Isaac Loses His Mind in First Full Disney+ Trailer (VIDEO)
- ‘NCIS’ Takes an Important Step Toward Becoming a Team Without Gibbs (RECAP)
- Former UA commit Braxton Burmeister reportedly transferring to San Diego State - which opens '22 season vs. Arizona
- No sentence reduction for man who shot pregnant girlfriend, her mother, appeals court rules
- Pa. GOP answered Wolf’s pandemic vetoes with constitution changes. The strategy is here to stay.
- Public hearing set for Manitou Crossing development
- FFSB's Belcher steps down; Gottschalk promoted
- Zoning board tables request for mixed-use development
- Richland board seat mulled
- Five area girls wrestlers compete at State Friday
- RIVER REFLECTIONS
- Tippecanoe Valley high-scoring in 2nd quarter aids in victory over rival Rochester
- Rochester swim and dive sweeps Tippecanoe Valley in dual meet
- Kanye West 'was stopped from entering Kim Kardashian West's house'
- Katie Miller heads school board