INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana board reprimands doctor for violating privacy laws by talking publicly about Ohio 10-year-old's abortion.
Indiana board reprimands doctor for violating privacy laws by talking publicly about Ohio 10-year-old's abortion
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Lily-Rose Depp mocked over ‘The Idol’ performance by SNL’s Chloe Fineman
- Sarah Ferguson cried over Princess Eugenie's baby name tribute
- Cruz, Hunt cry foul over Trump indictment
- Robert De Niro to mark 80th birthday with fan festival
- Prince Archie received birthday bike
- 'Our hearts expanded in an instant!' Adrian Grenier is a dad!
- Utkarsh Ambudkar has third child with wife Naomi: ‘Welcome to the human experience!’
- Diabetes Med Metformin Might Help Prevent Long COVID
- Gary woman arrested locally faces kidnapping charges
- Caston wins 1st semi-state title
- Blacketor pleads guilty to four counts of child molesting
- Caston advances to state, wins 1st semi-state
- No. 7 Caston softball in 1st semi-state
- County awards $1.1M in roadwork
- Golf cart ordinance passes
- North Miami, Argos join HNAC
- Registration decals arrive for golf carts
- COMET CELEBRATION
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.