Details for THE ROCHESTER SENTINEL.
THE ROCHESTER SENTINEL.
The Rochester Sentinel is seeking a driven and energetic individual looking for a career in customer service/media sales. The perfect candidate is a highly ambitious person with a desire to exceed goals. Responsibilities also include maintaining the front office, answering incoming calls regarding subscription accounts, classified ads, advertising payments and general information.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written
- Must have strong attention to detail &
- Strong customer service skills
This position is full time with a base salary plus bonus plan. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, paid time off, company paid holidays, and a 401(k). Candidates must have personal transportation and a clear driving record.
Please send resume to:
- Kelly Clarkson ordered to pay $200,000 a month to ex Brandon Blackstock
- Paris Hilton to be joined by pals like Kim Kardashian West on her new cooking show
- Adele in talks to land Las Vegas residency
- Pac-12 Media Day: How Jedd Fisch created ‘a completely different feeling’ around UA football
- Advocates celebrate new law ensuring Hoosier access to Chicago children's hospitals
- Steven M. Sipple: Towering and talented, Allen hopes to live up to Frost's glowing praise
- Greg Hansen: Wildcats starting over, and they're not alone — all of college football is changing
- Cowboys Sign Malik Hooker; OT moved to IR
- Rochester's athletics director resigns after two years
- Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan sign four-book deal with Penguin Random House
- Public notice proposal is unrealistic
- This Is Where Florida Ranks in Drug Overdose Deaths in 2020
- Indiana appeals federal unemployment ruling
- Hayden Panettiere reunites with Brian Hickerson after jail release
- Jameela Jamil blasts astronaut billionaires Jeff Bezos and Sir Richard Branson
- Why ‘Dark Side of the ’90s’ Got Narrator Mark McGrath Emotional
- John Dunn
- ELVIS IS IN THE BUILDING