Details for Purdue Cooperative Extension Service-Fulton County is seeking a self-motivated individual
Purdue Cooperative Extension Service-Fulton County is seeking a self-motivated individual, experienced in all forms of office management, and customer service, for a full-time position. This is a Fulton County government office management clerical position with full benefits. A knowledge of Microsoft Office 2019 Programs and Salesforce CRM Data Systems is required. Position interacts with volunteers and youth. Applications may be picked up between the hours of 8:00-4:00 p.m. at the Fulton County Auditor’s Office located at 125 E 9th St., Rochester, IN 46975. Completed applications must be returned to the Auditor’s office by May 18.
Fulton County/Purdue University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution.
- Gas tax hike likely off the table in infrastructure bill talks
- U.S. Supreme Court rules against NCAA on payment for college athletes
- Badgers secure commitment from Monroe tight end JT Seagreaves
- Mountain West announces additional game times for Wyoming football
- ‘Our Flag Means Death’: ‘GOT’ Star Kristian Nairn, Rory Kinnear & More Join HBO Max Comedy
- Analysis indicates Pennsylvania could benefit from a worker freedom law
- Bird, Taurasi earn spots on fifth US Olympic basketball team
- Indiana teachers unions sue state over new dues law