Details for STATE OF INDIANA COUNTY OF ST.
STATE OF INDIANA
COUNTY OF ST. JOSEPH
IN RE: THE ESTATE OF
LOU ANNA BRITT
IN THE FULTON
NOTICE OF ESTATE
Notice is given that on this date Merilee Britt and Susan E. Strubhar was appointed Co-Personal Representatives of the Estate of Lou Ann Britt, who died on December 22, 2019.
All persons who have claims against this estate, whether or not now due, must file their claims in the office if the Clerk of this Court within three (3) months from the date of the first publication of this Notice, or within nine (9) months after the decedent's death, whichever is earlier, or the claims will be forever barred.
Dated and signed at Mishawaka, Indiana, on January 13, 2020.
Teri Furnivall, Clerk
January 15, 2020
815 Main St. Room 315
Rochester Indiana 46985
Timothy E. Kalamaros (19427-71)
1117 Mishawaka, IN 46544
- Montana State offense thrives during first spring scrimmage
- Short-handed Panthers found a way to challenge NDSU
- No. 2 North Dakota State escapes UNI-Dome in Panthers' regular-season finale
- For Husker WR corps in 2021, familiarity may be one key to increased production
- Grateful to be back, Arizona’s Christian Young has sunk his teeth into the ‘Viper’ role
- Ma Rainey's Black Bottom enjoys BAFTA success
- Steven M. Sipple: If NU is looking for leaders, it may do well to start with its fatherly safeties
- Ma Rainey's Black Bottom wins two awards on opening night of BAFTAs
- Rochester restructures grade levels in schools
- MURPHY STEPS DOWN
- Rochester football player signs to play at Trine
- Dennis E. Wilson
- Ready, set, play!
- Rochester scores 13 runs in second inning, win 16-1 over West Central
- House panel favors scalpel over meat cleaver for adjusting Indiana wetlands regulations
- Rochester throws combined no-hitter, wins 2-1 over Delphi Oracles
- New Starbucks to open in Rochester
- Joseph E. Harter