|1/23/2007 3:36:00 PM|
Maybe not Jeff Foxworthy's, but worthy of him anyhow
A North Carolina redneck passed away and left his entire estate in trust for his beloved widow. However, she can't touch it until she turns 14.
Folks in Georgia now go to some movies in groups of 18 or more. They were told 17 and under are not admitted.
The minimum drinking age in Tennessee has been raised to 32. It seems they want to keep alcohol out of the high schools.
In Mississippi, reruns of "Hee Haw" are called documentaries.
How can you tell if a West Virginia redneck is married? There's dried tobacco spit on both sides of his pickup truck.
Tennessee has a new $3,000,000 state lottery. The winner gets $3 a year for a million years.
Recently, the Governor's Mansion in Little Rock burned down. In fact, it took out the whole trailer park.
The best thing to ever come out of Arkansas is Interstate 40.
An Alabama State Trooper stopped a pickup truck. He asked the driver, "Got any ID?" The driver said, "Bout what?"
Try these few brain teasers:
1. Take off my skin - I won't cry, but you will! What am I?
2. The more it dries, the wetter it gets. What is it?
3. You answer me, although I never ask you questions. What am I?
4. Which is correct: 18 plus 19 is 36. Or 18 plus 19 are 36?
5. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?
6. What gets whiter the dirtier that it gets?
7. How many times can you subtract the number 5 from 25?
8. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
9. What can burn the eyes, sting the mouth, yet be consumed?
10. What travels around the world yet stays in one corner?
11. How is it possible to shave three times a day and still grow a beard?
12. Is it physically possible for you to stand behind your mother, and for your mother to stand behind you at the same time?
13. What is harder to catch the faster you run?
1. An onion
2. A towel
3. The telephone
4. Neither is correct; 18 plus 19 is 37.
5. Mt. Everest
6. A chalkboard
7. Once, because after you subtract it's not 25 anymore
8. Every month has at least 28 days.
10. A stamp.
11. If you were a barber, you could shave other men three times a day and still grow your own beard.
12. Yes, if you stand back to back
13. Your breath
Article Comment Submission Form